Welcome to the NZ Transport Agency vehicle inspection portal
Please select your certification type
- Alternative fuel system certification
- Border inspection of imported used vehicles
- Entry certification
- Entry certification (new light vehicles)
- Heavy vehicle specialist certification
- In-service certification (WoF and CoF)
- Light vehicle repair certification
Latest news & updates
14 October 2013
This VIRM amendment covers a range of general technical clarifications and changes.
10 October 2013
The new web-based PRS manuals are now online.
25 September 2013
General amendment and clarifications | Addition of Fire damage section | 1 January 2014 changes included
22 August 2013
Read about the WoF frequency changes, new WoF labels and the public information campaign.
1 August 2013
Tow coupling safety alert | 2 Axle-stop/retention devices – important warning | Information for heavy vehicle operators and drivers on the NZTA website | New resource for HPSV operators | Holland FW31 series fifth wheels – warning | ORS and entering TSL numbers
1 July 2013
The amendment is live. Take a look at the changes ...