Heavy vehicle specialist applications
Applying to become a heavy vehicle specialist certifier
If you wish to become a heavy vehicle specialist certifier you will need to qualify and be appointed by the Transport Agency.
The application information outlines the different certification categories and the qualifications required for each one. It also explains about any further qualifications or courses that may be required, the examination process and the applicant interview process for some categories.
The syllabus outlines required and recommended reading for each certification category.
- Border inspection and used light entry certification inspecting organisations
- Heavy vehicle specialist applications
- Inspecting organisation applications (WoF & CoF)
- Repair certifier applications
- Vehicle inspector applications (WoF & CoF)
- Related documents