1 November 2017 entry VIRM amendment now live
The 1 November 2017 entry VIRM amendment is now live.
In this amendment:
- A number of changes (including a rewrite of Technical bulletin 41) relating to the Transport Agency acceptance of certain overseas modifications rather than the vehicle having to go through LVV certification
- Clarification that the tow bar load isn’t included in the GVM rating
- ESC added to statements of compliance
- An EC whole vehicle approval plate can be evidence of frontal impact compliance for a class MA vehicle.
- Changes regarding what is acceptable for proving stability compliance
- Clarification that Technical bulletin 2 regarding fire and water damage applies to vehicles undergoing re-entry too – ie does apply to vehicles written off in New Zealand.