Repair certifier applications
Repair certifiers carry out specialist inspection and certification of repairs to to light vehicles that have suffered significant damage or deterioration to the structure, chassis, body-to-chassis attachment, suspension or occupant protection system of a light vehicle.
The primary duty of a repair certifier is to ensure that a repaired vehicle is within safe tolerance of the manufacturer’s specifications.
To be appointed as a repair certifier you must apply to Waka Kotahi.
- Border inspection and used light entry certification inspecting organisations
- Heavy vehicle entry certification inspecting organisations
- Heavy vehicle specialist applications
- Inspecting organisation applications (WoF & CoF)
- Repair certifier applications
- Vehicle inspector applications (WoF & CoF)
- Related documents