Entry VIRM amendment 1 June 2018 is now live
The 1 June 2018 VIRM: Entry certification amendment is now live.
In the 1 June 2018 amendment
- Extra models added for some heavy vehicles from the USA that might be presented as light
- When you can change a vehicle class from MD2 to MD1 (with reference to wheelchair and dickie seats)
- Diesel vehicles registered in Singapore on or after 1 October 2006 will meet the Euro 4 exhaust emission standard
- Addition that ESC is not required for immigrant’s vehicles
- New technical bulletin regarding rust prevention and under-sealing on late model cars from the UK.
You can view the changes in one document by downloading the List of changes and preview pages.