In-service VIRM amendment 1 June 2018 is now live
The 1 June 2018 in-service VIRM is now live.
In the 1 June 2018 amendment
- New section on rechecks/reinspections
- What to do if a VIN/chassis number is missing or unreadable.
- Clarification that a headlamp must be fitted with a light source that is specified by the vehicle manufacturer or the headlamp manufacturer
- Clarification around static roll thresholds
- Incorporation of the heavy vehicle modification interim amendment.
You can view the changes in one document by downloading the List of changes and preview pages.