Inspection news 5 out now
This issue includes:
- the review process for inspecting organisations and vehicle inspectors
- a reminder about checking daytime running lamps during a WoF or CoF inspection
- how to keep an eye out for cracks in for Kia Sorento seat base frames and welds
- the new style LVV plate is coming soon that connects to online information
- why you can't change vehicle models with a Shelby or Roush modification
- how to apply electronic stability control regulation to vehicle class changes
- a reminder to review the 2020 VIRM amendments.
Sign up to receive Inspection news and VIRM updates.