Inspection news issue 6 out now
This issue includes:
- action taken on Sanwa Seiki brake systems
- a reminder about pink and green vehicles stickered for noisy exhausts needing an objective noise test
- approved seatbelt repair and re-webbing companies that can re-web seatbelts manufactured by other seatbelt providers
- information about the Historic motor vehicle date of manufacture and authenticity statement (DOMAS) only relating to lighting exemptions
- a reminder to review the 1 April 2021 VIRM amendments.
Inspection news survey
What do you think of Inspection news? We'd like to hear from you so we can make sure you're getting the information you need.
We've made a short online survey that'll only take a few minutes to complete.
Click the link below to complete the survey now. You can also find the link right under the Feedback button in the VIRM.