Inspection news issue 1 out now!
Welcome to the first issue of the NZ Transport Agency’s new newsletter Inspection news. This newsletter replaces WoF news and CoF news and is aimed at all vehicle inspectors and certifiers including WoF, CoF, entry, repair and heavy vehicle specialist certifiers.
Submissions, suggestions and feedback are welcome, just email email@example.com with your thoughts and ideas.
In this issue
- Change to ordering process
- Vehicle inspectors can no longer be endorsed by inspecting organisations
- Recent VIRM amendments
- Safety alerts, notices and recalls
- Regulatory compliance review
- 4WD strut spacer warning
- Reading an LVV certification plate
- Vehicles awaiting WoF or CoF
- What is historic value
- By the numbers
- Closing or selling your inspection business